Monday, December 10, 2012

2 lists.


The things I’m really going to miss in Spain:

The pigeons that love me for my food

Running in the park

Nano excitedly greeting us every time we walk in the front door

Buying a bag of 1 euro chuches when I’m on my way anywhere

Crossing the Guadalquiver every day

Sandra’s cooking

Being inspired by the people and enchanted by Sevilla daily

My boys and girls I tutor and their families!

The old men at La Caridad and learning from Rafa

Watching La Voz on Wednesday nights after dinner

Flamenco class

Sunday Las Palomas dates with Jenna & Hannah

The things I can’t wait to do when I get home:

Just be in the presence of family!! To talk and laugh and hug.

Get my hairs cut

Snuggle with Chloe on the couch

Drive my car

Wrap gifts while blaring Christmas music with cookies in da oven

Make some Spanish foods for the family

See the Hobbit and Les Mis

Christmas Eve Underwear Head Run

Play my piano

Frolick in the SNOW if it’s there

Get together with our friends!

Pack our bags for our next adventure in Guatemala 

Adios, España! You've been wild.

Comin' home soon!

1 comment: