Monday, September 24, 2012

that one guy


Look at this face.

I just love this guy. Husband. Sidekick. Roommate. Best friend.

With you, Zachary, there is patience for my stressed-out behaviors and million-picture-taking tendencies. With you, there is much laughter about silly things, sometimes to the point of tears in a public restaurant. With you, there is no better time than now for helados. With you, there are deep talks while we go for long walks (because we walk almost absolutely everywhere). With you, there is always cuddling before we sleep. With you, there are also no sheets covering me later when I wake up in the middle of the night. With you, there is a listening ear when I need to talk all about my female feelings. With you, there is no reason for me to ever throw away the leftovers from my plate after a meal. With you, there is always one more book on my to-read list. With you, there are many thoughts and even tears sometimes because of the way you paint the most beautifully vivid picture of God with words. With you, I always have a partner to practice Spanish with. With you, there are little things every day that you do that make me stop and think to myself, Whoa. I am blessed.

With you, there is security. Faithfulness. Unwavering love. Adventure. Forgiveness. Inspiration. You make me want to be a better wife every day. Thank you for picking me!
love, Kree-steen

No comments:

Post a Comment